Dates and Time:
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
March 31, 2020
April 7, 14, 21, 28, 2020
May 12, 2020
Cost: $200 12 Psychology, MHC and SW CEs offered ($10)
Click here to Register
- To participate in a collaborative, interactive, dream group that will focus on exploring the creative imagination.
- To demonstrate the ability to re-enter the landscape of a dream using an Embodied Imagination® approach.
- To slowly and carefully explore dream images from a variety of perspectives while attending to sensations, affects, and transformative states experienced in the body.
- To discuss the concept of Dream Incubation and its implementation as part of the creative process.
- To develop a critical grasp of working with the creative imagination from a Jungian perspective.
- To develop an understanding of what happens in the brain during sleep, how it affects dreaming, and the way we work with dreams.
- To develop an understanding of the phenomenology of dreaming.
- To critically evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of working with dreams from an embodied imagination perspective.
- To discuss the implications of working with the creative imagination from an embodied perspective.
- To distinguish between working with dreams and/or memories when involved in creative projects.
- To be able to bring an embodied approach to creative projects.
- To develop the facility to be flexible working with dreams in a clinical setting.